Designed to perform self-diagnostic testing for five minutes every month and thirty minutes every six months.
May be factory- or field-installed as part of the test switch/pilot light assembly with the PS600QD, PS600DW, PS1400QD, PS1400DW, and PSDL3.
CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION
- Single multi-chromatic status indicator and audible beep to display three-state charging, test activation and four-state diagnostic status.
Audible beep can be permanently deactivated in the field.
- Patented test switch provides manual activation of 30-second diagnostic testing for on-demand visual inspection.
- Self-diagnostic testing for five minutes every 30 days and 30 minutes every six months.
- Diagnostic evaluation of AC to DC transfer, charging and battery condition.
- Continuously monitors AC functionality.
Automatic testing is easily postponed for eight hours by activating manual test switch.
- U.S. Patent No. 6,522,147; 6,577,136
Low-profile, lightweight design (1.1" H X 1.1" W X 5.6" L). Easily mounts within the fixture wireway.
Screw slot located on top of module to insure module is secure.
May be mounted on back of fixture with ELA PSMKSD (wire cover) accessory.
Attention: This item will need to be quoted to get a final price for some of the options available. We will contact you before processing the order if there is a price change.